* COUSIN FINDER CHART: (click here) Use the cousin calculator to determine the family relationship between two people who share a common blood ancestor.
* ANCESTOR CHART: (click here) This will be your “road map” on your family history search journey.
* FAMILY HISTORY SHEETS: (click here) You will need a separate family history sheet for each marriage and each family.
* RESEARCH LOG: (Click here) Use this log to prevent duplicating your searches, reinventing the wheel.
* LAND INDEX, GRANTEE/GRANTOR LOG: (Click Here) Follow the money (land records) to find your ancestor’s stories.
* COPYRIGHT PERMISSION LOG: (Click here) So you don’t get sued for taking someone’s photo or quoting someone correctly.
* INTERVIEW AGREEMENT: (click here) To be used to prove permission to use information learned from an interview.
* MAYFLOWER INFORMATION: (click here) Is there a Pilgrim in your Family Tree? Here’s a list of qualifying ancestors.
* WRITING: (Click here) Tips for recording memoir and family history
Double-clicking on the opened form downloads it to your computer
where you can save it and print it out for your use.
Go BELOW to choose which forms you need.
CLICK HERE to return to the main website www.CarolynBLeonard.com